Since its inception in 1988, ALIVE Festival has grown to be one of the nation’s premier contemporary Christian music festivals! Now in its 26th year, the festival is showing no signs of slowing down.
ALIVE Festival has 3 simple missions:
1) To bring Christians together from various churches and denominations throughout The United States and Canada to celebrate our faith in Jesus Christ and be encouraged to live lives that honor God!
2) To offer the highest quality contemporary Christian artists and speakers at a beautiful recreational site, for an amazing low price.
3) To offer all who attend ALIVE the opportunity to hear the life-changing message of Jesus Christ and the impact He can have in our lives, if we accept Him as our personal Lord and Savior and live our lives as He intended! This reason alone makes ALIVE not just a music festival, but also a time for celebration, encouragement, and rededication! Over 15,000 people have received Jesus Christ into their lives or made recommitments while at ALIVE Festival, and this number continues to grow every year.
ALIVE Festival features:
- over 60 artists and bands representing genres from rock, alternative, rap, and pop to modern worship, acoustic, and every style in between!
- over 30 seminars and workshops (Thursday through Saturday) with nationally known speakers for youth, parents, worship leaders, youth pastors, men, and woman. For ALIVE 2013 we have confirmed David Nasser, Tony Nolan, Lecrae, Scott Dawson, and many more to be announced!
- 5 stages, including an outdoor natural amphitheater with sloped lawn seating for up to 25,000 attendees, with 2 huge video walls to give everyone a close-up view! The evening concerts and speaker start there at 4 PM and run until 11 PM. There are 4 daytime stages, including the Beach Stage (rock/alternative artists), the Woods Stage (worship, acoustic, pop artists), the Indie Artist Stage (independent artists), and the Family Fun Tent (children’s programs for kids and the young at heart).
Those coming to ALIVE may come for all four days (with a Total Event Wristband), for the weekend (with Weekend Wristband), or just for a day (with a One Day Ticket). If you’d like to come early and create a week-long vacation, Early Camping Wristbands are also available. These allow you to come in early on Monday or Tuesday and enjoy the site for 7 days. Whether you are planning a youth group trip, a family vacation, or simply a day at ALIVE, this will be the event of the summer!
ALIVE Festival is held at one of the most beautiful festival sites in the country. Atwood Lake Park and Amphitheater is located in Mineral City, Ohio, 30 minutes south of Canton in the rolling hills of Northeast Ohio. The camping areas include sites for primitive camping and electric hook-ups sites (for RVs and campers), with both open and shaded campsites throughout the 300+ acre festival grounds. Atwood Lake Park also has paved roads and walking paths throughout the site. ALIVE Festival is situated by the picturesque 1500-acre Atwood Lake, with a beautiful sandy beach, boating, fishing areas, and 2 marinas. ALIVE offers the most recreational options of any festival site in the country! ALIVE also brings in numerous additional portable restrooms and hot shower trailers to accommodate its large crowds and campers.
For those who do not want to camp and prefer sleeping under a roof, there are plenty of area hotels within a short drive of Atwood Lake Park. Check our hotels page for a listing of area hotels, and be sure to make your reservations early.
We would love to see you join the thousands that make ALIVE Festival their annual summer destination, where countless memories are made! Plan now to attend the 26th ALIVE Festival on June 19-22, 2013!
God Bless You!
Bill & Kathy Graening, & The Alive Festival Team